Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring is Here

OK, so not officially according to the calendar, but with the beautiful couple of days we've been having, slowly melting away the snow and the sight of robins hopping around looking for worms to eat, (I caught this one sitting in my tree yesterday) it is definitely a welcome change to the bitter cold and several inches of snow. Even though winter pictures can be really beautiful, I am definitely ready for the warmer weather to arrive. :)



I went out to roam around Heritage Park the other day. I have had a lot on my mind lately and felt to need to sort through some things. So Jay made dinner and watched the girls while I went out for a couple hours alone. Photography is relaxing to me. I love it when I capture a scene that makes people stop and say "wow" in awe and amazement. I haven't had very many of those, but I have had a few. ;) This one that I took almost looks like a painting with the colors of the sunset reflected in the water. It's not one of my best; the sky is a little blown out. But it does have that sort of quiet serene feel to it.

0 comments: