Monday, March 22, 2010

Hershey and Angel

Yesterday my sister, Melissa came over for a visit. My daughter, Jordan's birthday was Saturday and she wasn't able to make it because she was scheduled to work and couldn't get out of it. So to make up for it, her and her family came over yesterday. They also decided to bring their puppy Hershey, so she can play with our puppy Angel. Hershey is a Chocolate Lab and is 5 months old. Our puppy is an American Eskimo and is 6 months old. At first, Angel wasn't too sure about sharing her backyard with another dog, but after a few minutes they were chasing each other around, having a great time. They were so cute and I thought I would go ahead and share some of the pictures that I took. Unfortunately it was a little bright out and with Angel being an all white dog, it was impossible not blowing out her fur; even with my ISO set at the lowest setting. Nevertheless, they are still nice to look at and enjoy. :)












0 comments: