Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Elizabeth Park

I recently joined the Elizabeth park fan page on Facebook about a month ago. (Elizabeth Park is located in Trenton, MI.) The creator of the fan page is holding a winter photo contest. Anyone is allowed to submit up to three photos of a picture they took of Elizabeth park in the winter time throughout the month of February and people will be allowed to vote for their favorite on the first week of March. The winner gets to have their photo used for the profile photo from March 8th until April 30th. I know it's not really a big deal, but if I win it is something that I can put into my portfolio. So far I have submitted one photo. I do have others, but I'm not as impressed with them as I was with the one I submitted. So I want to wait and see what other pictures I can get before the deadline. This is the one that I submitted. I call this one "Streaming Reflections".



0 comments: