Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New Pics

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Aside from having a sick child, we had a pretty good weekend. :) Poor Maiya had an upset tummy and vomited shortly before we were supposed to leave for church on Sunday. So Jay stayed home with her while I took the other two to church with me. She was feeling fine by the next day, but she was pretty upset about her upset tummy. On Good Friday before all of this happened, my sister and her family and me and my family went up to Elizabeth Park to take some pictures. My sister is officially graduating the first week of May and I promised that I would do her graduation pictures for her to help save her money. While we were there I also took some family photos for her and took some new shots of my girls.




Yesterday was such a beautiful day and because Maiya was feeling better, I thought it would be great to get out of the house and take the girls to the zoo. These are some of the pictures that I took while we were there.















0 comments: